According to Indian astrology, it is said that White Sapphire gemstone carries the positive energies of planet Venus. This gemstone is recommended by astrologers to gain wealth, high self-esteem, good health and harmony in matrimonial relationships.
- For Financial and Social Success
- Increases Imagination and Creativity
- Helpful in Marital problems
- Especially useful for Reproductive Health and Fertility
White Sapphire Price
Price of a white sapphire depends upon three main characteristics: CUT, CLARITY & CARAT (3C’s), weight, origin and treatment.
Cut– The cutting of the stone/gemstone not only improves the virtue of the gemstone but also masks the inclusions. Also, heavily faceted sapphire is valued more over a normal or odd shape Pukhraj.
Origin- Major sources of natural white sapphire are situated in Sri-Lanka, Burma, Australia, Thailand, Tanzania and Cambodia. Out of all these origins, Sri Lankan or Ceylonese white sapphire is regarded as the most demanded variety due to its outstanding clarity and large size. Burmese and Thai Sapphire are usually off-white in color and contain slight yellow tints.
Clarity– In simple words the clearer the stone the higher the value it holds. Inclusions in any gemstone can be viewed with a bare eye or with an eyeglass. as far as the stone is natural, inclusions will be there.
Carat Weight– The more the weight, the rare the pc it becomes. Price per carat increases with its size.
Treatment– it is very difficult to find an extraordinary quality of colorless sapphire in unheat quality, mostly white sapphire are heated but gemastro have an exata fine quality of unheat white sapphires .High temperature treatments are used to improve color or the accuracy of sapphires. Glass lead is also used to fill the pits and cracks for better transparency.But Gemastro never sell chemically treated white sapphires.
It is always recommended to Buy a certified white sapphire (Safed Pukhraj) online or from the shopkeeper, along with a certificate which clearly indicates the stone is 100% authentic.preferebally igi gtl (govt of india) certified.
How to take care of the White Sapphire?
White sapphire is a magnificent looking stone, however, it can lose its glow if you do not clean it regularly. Below are the steps you should consider while taking care of your white sapphire:
- Smoothly move the gemstone in the soapy water and let it sit for 10-20 minutes based on how dirty your stone is.
- If required, use a soft ruffled toothbrush to clean the hard to reach spots such as around the setting.
- Rinse with warm water and rub dry with a soft cotton cloth. If the stone still looks dirty, you can repeat the method replacing a splash of ammonia or vodka for the dish soap.
- Do not use any kind of chemical to your gemstone. Some metals respond badly to even the mildest of chemicals. Gold and platinum are good in soap and water. Just take care to wipe the settings completely to evade extricating the stone and prevent water spots, which will influence how light shines through your sapphire.
- Store your sapphire pieces separate from the rest of your jewelry as they can easily scratch other stones and metals or be scratched by any diamonds in your collection.
Please pay a visit to explore the collection of white sapphires.
Add colours to your life.
Where purity is priority.